Business Growth Titan provides a full range of Business Analysis services to support organizations of all sizes, spanning many different industries. Using effective communication, we work as liaisons between a variety of audiences, including business users, IT professionals and other stakeholders, in order to gather, analyze, communicate and validate requirements for changes to business processes, policies and information systems.
Business Analysis is the set of tasks, knowledge, and techniques required to identify business needs and determine solutions to business problems. Solutions often include a systems development or integration component, but they may also focus on business processes or on organizational change.
We understand business problems and opportunities in the context of the requirements and we recommend solutions that enable clients to achieve their goals.
Using proven methods, tools, and techniques, we:
- Work with Systems Analysts, business and end-users to understand business needs
- Gather and develop current and future state business documentation
- Model, abstract and simplify complex concepts so they can be understood by a variety of stakeholders
- Elicit requirements and work with use case modeling, use case narratives, and user stories
- Perform conceptual data modeling, functional specification modeling, and process modeling
- Run facilitated sessions for requirements discovery, problem investigation, and/or to make group decisions
Our Business Analysis Services usually follow this process:
If you have a data challenge or opportunity, contact us today to see how we can help.